I had every intention blogging last week, but between the stomach bug with me, a field trip, a friend we haven’t seen in 10 years coming over for dinner, errands, my little one getting handmade’s elbow, soccer game, and another kid not feeling well, it just did not happen. #badblogger #sorry
So, here is to a full cup of coffee because Saturday, I got maybe an hour of sleep, and a full glass of wine because #whynot I have a simple breakfast to create or if you are like us, then we also eat this for dinner too.
What You Need:
- 1 Italian Chicken Sausage Link
- 1 Egg
- 1 Flat-out Rosemary and Olive Oil flatbread
- Dash of Salt and Pepper
How you Make It:
- I cook the chicken sausage on our Panini Press to make life easy. Usually it takes about 9 minutes. Slice after it’s done.
- Fry your egg until done. (Crack the egg, slightly scramble the yolk, cook until the white is done then flip to the other side. Feel free to season with a little salt and pepper.
- Heat your flatbread up about 1 minute.
- Place the egg and the sausage in the flatbread and enjoy.
- Notes: You can add some arugula or cheese if you want to take it up a notch. This is a filling, easy, and healthy meal.