After dealing with a monster sinus headache, we spent Saturday cleaning out our garage and then Sunday was a nice and easy day of egg hunting and quality time.
I made this spring side for our easter dinner and it did not disappoint. It is EASY, healthy, and oh so good!
What You Need:
- 1/4 cup of chopped purple onion
- 1 cucumber, chopped into quarters
- 1 can of chick peas, rinsed & drained
- 1 can of Rotel, drain the juice
- 1/4 cup of Southwestern corn
- 2 Tablespoons of lemon juice, sprinkle throughout
- 1 Tablespoon of Minced Garlic
- Dash of Salt & Pepper
How you Make It:
- Combine Together, refrigerate at least an hour, and enjoy!