Thursday & Friday I was preparing for our yard sale that we had planned on Saturday. It was a lot of work since we purged A LOT of stuff over spring break, but it was well worth it. Not to mention on Saturday, in addition to the yard sale, we had my son’s Soccer Game, and a Birthday Party. Then on Sunday we went through stuff that didn’t sell, took it to Goodwill etc. I need an extra day to just get the house back in order!
When you are super busy and need a quick and easy meal, I love these sheet pan meals. I usually have everything on hand, so it doesn’t require a run to the grocery store, and it is super flexible, so add whatever you have on hand too.
What You Need:
- Turkey Sausage Links (Sliced)
- Diced Sweet Potatoes and/or Diced Butternut Squash
- 2 cups of frozen Green Beans
- 2 cups of frozen Broccoli
- Drizzle of Olive Oil
- Dashes of Salt and Pepper
- Sprinkle of Italian Seasoning
How You Make It:
- Preheat oven for 400 degrees.
- Line your sheet with foil for easy clean up.
- Place all of your meat and vegetables on your pan.
- Lightly drizzle olive oil on everything (less is more)
- Dash Salt & Pepper, & Italian Seasoning on everything.
- Toss and Bake for 20 minutes (might need longer, depending on oven) Vegetables should be tender.
*Other Vegetables to add – mushrooms, peppers, cauliflower, onions, carrots, zucchini etc.