We try to eat healthy as much as possible. One our go to healthy meals that is easy to prepare are zucchini noodles. You can find them premise in your grocery produce section, or you can buy a vegetable slicer to make your own.
What you need:
- 1 zucchini slices into noodles or 1 pre packaged zucchini noodles.
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 1 chicken sausage link, cooked
How to make it:
- Head olive oil and minced garlic.
- Add in noodles and sauté for about 6 minutes until soften.
- Add in the sliced chicken sausage and cook until warm.
- I bought Italian style chicken sausage, so it had a lot of good flavored. It was already cooked, but required about 7 minutes to heat on the grill. I used our panini press.
- 1 zucchini equals about 1 large serving
for a person.