Spring is around the corner, which means swimsuits are in full force in stores. Here is a healthy recipe to add to your weekly meal plan. I have seen lots of these recipes floating around Pinterest, but most use ingredients that are expensive and I would maybe use once in a blue moon, which means that’s a waste of my money.
This recipe is simple, healthy, and taste so so good!
What You Need:
- 1 Pound of Ground Turkey
- 3 cups of Angel Hair Coleslaw (Green Cabbage)
- 2 cup of shredded carrots
- 1 Eggs
- 1/2 Tsp. of salt
- 1/2 Tsp. of Ground Pepper
- 1/2 Tsp. of Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp. of minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp. of Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp of Low Sodium soy sauce
How to Make This Yummy Meal:
- Season meat with salt, pepper and garlic powder and brown meat until cooked through.
- Add in the soy sauce, Coleslaw, Shredded Carrots and cook until softened.
- Move everything to the side of the pan and cooked your egg, scrambled style. Add into your meat mixture and toss together until mixed.