We have a snow/ice day today, so I thought I would share how we are keeping busy.
10 Ways to Enjoy Your Snow Day
- Lots of playing outside for a few minutes, coming in, and repeat!
- Hot chocolate!!!!
- Making cookies, I had some leftover Valentine’s Day cookies that I made for a snack.
- Movies. We have the Amazon Firestick/Netflix and I love how we can always find something new for them to watch. Right now, we are watching Dino Dan from Amazon.
- I save a few presents from Christmas, to bring out on days like this. It definitely keeps them occupied for a little bit and has them appreciate their toys a little more.
- Building tents and playing games. We have the Despicable Me Kerplunk game and it’s perfect for all ages!
- We have a fire place, so we will be making S’Mores later. *Tip- instead of chocolate replace with a Reese’s cup!
- Read! Our oldest is reading now, and it is a game changer. I have him read to his siblings, while I read my book. #winning
- Remember how you always Pin things on Pinterest? Take a look on there and create that craft with your kids.
- Since you can’t leave, look through pantry and see what you can come up with for dinner. I’m putting together a sweet potato corn chili! #yum