I made this recipe the other week, and it was a fan favorite among all of us. It was super easy, and only required two pots! Talk about an easy clean up for me! This dish is full of yummy bell peppers, some smoked sausage, and cheesy rice!
- 1 package smoked turkey sausage links
- 2 individual bags of Rice, cooked according to directions
- 1 Bag of Frozen Sliced Green, Yellow, and Red Peppers
- 1 cup of Colby Cheese
- Dash of Black Pepper and Garlic Powder
- 1/2 TSP of Italian Seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
- Slice the smoked sausage into coins, and add to skillet.
- Add Olive olive, peppers, and seasonings.
- Cook until peppers are softened and sausage is warm with slight grill marks.
- Cook 2 individual bags of rice, according to directions and then add to the skillet.
- Heat the mixture for about 5 minutes until warm and add cheese and stir until cheese is melted.