Y’all know I am a huge fan of my crockpot and this recipe for fajitas was so so yummy! They were so good that I forgot to get a good pic of them all dressed in a tortilla!
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced into strips
- Salsa, any kind
- Taco seasoning packet
- Tenderized meat fajitas strips
- Fixings: tortillas, shredded cheese, black beans, sour cream, guacamole etc.
- In your crockpot, use enough salsa to cover the bottom.
- Put in your stripes of pepper and your meat.
- Use half a packet of taco seasoning and sprinkle on everything and then mix together.
- Cook on high for 3 hours or low for 6 hours.
- Serve with your favorites fixings and enjoy!
- You can also do the same thing with sliced chicken.
- You can use any color bell peppers and you can add sliced onion, too!