The kids started school back today, which means Christmas is officially over. I am spending the time taking down all the decorations and figuring out what to decorate the house with. Usually, with January and February I put up snowman or valentine’s decor. What are your thoughts?
This winter break, I have been purging and organizing and I will say, I am looking forward to when it’s warmer to have a garage sale and get rid of this extra stuff, we seem to accumulate.
I am all about soups during the winter season and as always this one is crockpot friendly.
- 1 can of Rotel
- 1 can of Diced Tomatoes
- 1 can of Navy Beans, rinsed and drained
- 32 oz. of Beef Broth
- 1 cup of carrots, chopped
- 1 zucchini, sliced and quartered
- 1 yellow squash, sliced and quartered
- 4 stalks of celery, chopped
- 1 pound of turkey sausage, cooked
- 1/3 tsp cumin
- 1/3 tsp thyme leaves
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Brown 1 pound of sausage, cooked through
- Wash and Chop all of your vegetables (Carrots, Zucchini, Celery)
- In a crockpot – add all of the ingredients and cook on High for 4 hours or Low for 6-8 hours.