Whew!!! These last few days has been non-stop!!!! Between class parties, wrapping presents, packing the car, a sick kid, and returning back home, it has been a long week. This momma is ready for relaxation!
Here is what I am making for Christmas Breakfast and thought you would like to see in case you need some suggestions.
- Frozen Potatoes O’Brein
- 9 eggs
- 1 cup of Milk
- Shredded Cheddar
- 1 pound of Turkey Sausage
- Salt, Pepper, & Garlic Powder
- Cooking Spray
- Cook ground turkey until brown, and cooked through.
- Crack the eggs and then mix with milk until combined.
- In a 9×13 casserole dish – spray generously with cooking spray.
- Laer: Potatoes, dash with salt, pepper, and garlic powder then sprinkle cooked sausage, cheese and pour egg mixture over it.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to an hour, depending on how hot your oven cooks. Eggs should be set, lightly brown on top and the internal temperature should be 165 degrees.
I have always used the Cinnamon Roll recipe from the Hot Rolls Mix box and everyone raves about them. You still have to let the dough rise and basically make them from scratch. You can find the box HERE.
We love mimosas in our house and these pre-mixed ones are THE best!!! I have had the Mango and Classic flavor and they are both amazing! I have also seen a Pineapple one too! You can find the mimosas HERE.
I will also have these to snack on throughout the day! If you haven’t made these, then you need to asap!! They are so so good!! You can find the recipe for sausage balls HERE