Anybody wanting Christmas to stick around a little longer?? I feel like it is quickly approaching and it will be gone before you know it. With all the Christmas festivities coming up, I have a dip that will knock your socks off because it is so so good!!! Not to mention, you know it is crockpot friendly (Whoo Hoo!)
- 1 frozen block of chopped spinach
- 1 block of cream cheese, softened.
- 1 Tablespoon of minced garlic
- 1 can of artichokes, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar jack cheese
- Place in a small crockpot on HIGH for 2 hours or until melted and stir throughout.
- You can also place on the stove top for medium low heat and stir throughout.