Hi Friends! We had a busy weekend with a children’s Christmas Party and then my hubby’s work party. The weekend was fast and furious!! I woke up this morning with a weather advisory for possible snow *SQUEAL* I am over the moon at just the thought of snow!!! This pumpkin pasta is hearty and so good! Who would think that pumpkin would make a great pasta sauce!?! The sauce gives a new spin on the regular ol’ pasta sauce and will make others think you know your way around the kitchen! 😉
- 1 can of Diced Tomatoes
- 1 can of Pure Pumpkin
- 1 can – 15 oz. Can Tomato Sauce
- 1 can Rotel
- 2 Tsp. Black Pepper
- 2 Tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 Tablespoon of Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 lb. Ground Turkey Sausage or ground turkey
- Box of Rigatoni Noodles
- Garnish – Parmesan Cheese
Directions:Brown ground sausage and set in crock pot.
- In the crock pot – combine, diced tomatoes, pumpkin, tomato sauce, Rotel, & seasonings.
- Cook on High for 3 hours or Low for 5 Hours
- 30 minutes prior, boil Noodles until done and add to your crock pot.
- Garnish with Parmesan Cheese
*If you don’t have Pumpkin Pie Spice – Mix 1 tsp ground cinnamon, 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg, & 1/2 tsp. ground all spice.