By this point, we are all probably tired of turkey and we need something light to eat for dinner. This Chicken Tortilla Soup is perfect and smells delicious! Not to mention it involves the crock pot, so you know it’s easy!
- 1 can of diced tomatoes including juice
- 1 can of Rotel, including juice
- 1 can of Black Beans, Rinsed & Drained
- 1 can of Southwest Corn, Drained
- 1 Package of Taco Seasoning
- 32 oz of Chicken Broth
- 2 Large Chicken Breasts, can be frozen
- Garnishes: Shredded Cheese, Sour Cream, Guacamole, Tortilla Chips
- Put all the ingredients in the crockpot, including the chicken.
- Cook on HIGH for 4 hours or Low for 8 Hours
- 30 minutes prior to finishing, shred Chicken in the crockpot with two forks.
- Garnish: Shredded Cheese, Tortilla Chips, Sour Cream, Guacamole
*If you can’t find southwest corn, regular can of corn will work too.