It’s Football Season, and if you need a quick dip that will feed the masses then this one is for you! Did I mention it involves the slow cooker, so you know it’s easy!
- 1 bottle of Franks Buffalo wing sauce
- 1 Cup of Ranch
- 2 Large Chicken Breast
- 1 Cup of Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 Cup of Mozzarella
- 1 Block of Cream Cheese
- Place Chicken Breast in crockpot with 1/2 cup of wing sauce on HIGH for 4 hours.
- Shred chicken in the crockpot and add the rest of the wing sauce, ranch, and cheeses until melted.
- Stir occasionally and enjoy with sliced french bread, crackers, or celery.
Don’t have that much time?
- Heat oven to 425 and cook chicken breasts with 1/2 cup of wing sauce for 10 minutes and then flip for another 15 minutes or until done. Internal temperature should be 165 degrees.
- Shred chicken and add to a crockpot. Add the rest of the ingredients and heat through about 30 minutes on HIGH or heat on the stovetop until melted through.
***If the dip is too spicy, you can add more ranch to lesson the spice.