Happy Monday Friends! Is everyone recovering from the time change? I don’t know why, but everyone is always like you get an extra an hour of sleep, it’s great. Somehow, my children always seem to forget that memo! lol! This pasta soup is hearty and will fill you up quick! My hubby loved it so much, he ate it all week!
- 1 pound of ground turkey
- 1 Can of Red Kidney Beans, Drained & Rinsed
- 1 can of white Northern Beans, Drained & Rinsed
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- 1/2 half white onion, chopped
- 1 cup of chopped carrots
- 1 jar (23.5 oz) of spaghetti sauce (I used Prego Italian sausage and garlic)
- 1 can of Beef Broth
- 1 cup of pasta noodles (I used macaroni noodles)
- 1/2 Tsp of Black Pepper
- 1/2 Tsp of Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Tsp of Salt
- 2 TBSP. olive oil
- Heat oil and sauce carrots, celery, and onions. Place in Slow Cooker.
- Brown Ground Turkey with black pepper, garlic powder & add to slow cooker.
- Add beans, diced tomatoes, and salt to the slow cooker.
- Cook on HIGH for 3 hours or LOW for 6 hours
- 30 minutes prior to slow cooker finishing, Cook Pasta according to box and add into the slow cooker.
- Let the 3 hours finish with the pasta and enjoy!
*if you don’t want the pasta soup as thick, add more beef broth to the mix.