It’s Monday and if you are wondering what to cook this week then give this sausage and potato soup a try. It’s pretty similar to the Olive Garden version, but I would say better 🙂 Let me know what you think! Bonus – It’s made in the slow cooker, so you know I am a happy camper.
- 2 Russet Potatoes
- 1 Pound of Turkey Sausage (I used the Jennie-O Brand)
- 1 cup of chopped Kale
- 61 oz of chicken broth (I used 2- 14.5 cans & 1-32 oz)
- 1 cup of Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 Tbsp of Black Pepper
- 1/2 Tsp of Garlic Powder
- Peel and Cube your Russet Potatoes
- Cook turkey sausage with black pepper and garlic powder
- In your Slow Cooker – Add Potatoes, Sausage and Chicken Broth. Cook until potatoes are done about on High for 4-5 hours or low for 7-8 hours.
- 30 minutes prior – Add in Kale and heavy whipping cream.