A Day in A Life of Me {10.26.17}

Hi Friends,

About a month ago, I decided to do “A Day in the Life of Me” post so you could get to know me a little better.  I picked a random day and then would post it a day or two later. It’s also a nice way to remember what all happened on that day whether it was easy going or crazy busy.

This day happened to be a little crazy, but also a lot of fun.

I set my alarm for 5:35 and I am up by 5:45 and getting dressed to work out with the hubby.

We try to work out a few times throughout the week, but sometimes it just doesn’t happen.  I still get up at 5:35 and use that time to work on the blog, read, or get a few things done around the house. 

The workouts are short, so 30 minutes or less.  Nothing too crazy.  After that, I shower, have coffee, eat breakfast, and Jeff wakes the kids and I get breakfast ready and lunches packed.  I could pack them the night before, but something about a sandwich made that long ago doesn’t look or taste right.

Breakfast is usually light, like toast or I have been enjoying the yogurt parfaits.  I get one and eat it over about 3 days. 

By 7:15, I am leaving the house to drop the boys off at school. It’s still dark out when we leave the house.

I am back home by 7:40 AM and lately I have been listening to Michael Bluble’ on Pandora, so it’s perfect easy listening music for the morning. 

After drop off, I come home, finish getting ready, unload the dishwasher & pick up the house from the morning.   Our youngest goes to Mom’s Day Out, Two days a week, but her school doesn’t start till later.  Also, when I curl my hair, it usually last a few days.  It only needs a quick touch up, like today.

At 8:50 AM, I dropped our little one off at Mom’s Day Out and then headed to Target to pick up a few things for when our friends come over for Halloween.

One of kiddos had a field trip to the pumpkin patch, so I needed to be at school by 9:30 to follow the buses.  I spent about 15 minutes (is that possible!?!) in Target and then headed to his school for the field trip. 

We finished up the Field Trip at 10:45 and then I headed to Michael’s and Old Navy, before I went to lunch with some friends at Olive Garden. I haven’t been to Olive Garden in forever, and it was delicious! I got the Soup, Salad, Breadsticks combo and brought extra home for dinner that night!

We finished up at Olive Garden around 1:45, which was perfect because I needed to pick up our little one from Mom’s Day Out at 2:00 and then head to get the older ones.  We finally get home at 3:15 PM. Here is me in the car pool lanes, waiting.

We get home and everything is a little crazy with going through book bags, homework, and lunch boxes.

Snap a quick picture for my Instagram post of Outfit of the Day img_2700

Between 3:30 – 5:30, it was homework, baths, and make and eat dinner for the kids.  We had Open House for one of the kids, so we needed to leave soon!

We finally get home around 7:15 and then it’s get the kids ready for bed etc.

By 7:45, all kids are in bed and asleep, so I reheated my soup from lunch, worked on stuff for the blog, and finished a Hallmark movie from this past weekend.  Normally, we eat all together, but I was still full from lunch, and waited till we got home to eat. 

The hubby was working late, so he got home around 8:45. We caught up with each other and then went to bed around 9:45 pm.  

Phew! Are you tired!?! I know I went to bed straight away and was ready for the next day!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s