Happy Monday Friends! We are off to the zoo for a play date before it gets too cold. I am all about soups during the Fall, especially if I can dump it into a slow cooker and forget about it. This one is perfect for your Taco Tuesday night!
- Ground Turkey (1 pound)
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 4 cups of Chicken Broth
- 1 can of fire roasted corn, drained
- 1 can of black beans, drained
- 1 can of kidney beans, drained
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- 1 can of Rotel
- 1 Tablespoon of Chili Powder
- 2 Teaspoons of Cumin
- Big dash of Salt and Pepper
- Big dash of garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- Saute diced onions in olive oil until trasncelent.
- Cook ground turkey with onions and season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder
- Add meat, and the rest of the ingredients into the crock pot.
- Cook on HIGH for 4-5 hours or on LOW for 8-9 hours.