We love cheeseburgers in our house and when it’s chilly outside, and all you want is soup then you throw it together and make Cheeseburger Soup! This was a home run in our house! My hubby even said this was one of the best meals I have ever made. If only he knew how effortless this was!
We have a cold front coming in tonight so we will definitely be eating it this week!
- 1 Pound of Ground Beef or Turkey
- 1 Can of Nacho Cheese Condensed Soup
- 1 Can of Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Can of White hominey, drained
- 1 Can of Milk
- 1/2 Cup of chopped celery
- 1 Cup of chopped white onion
- 1/4 Cup of chopped carrots
- 1 Tablespoon of olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Meat Seasoning
- Cook 1 tablespoon of oil with onion, carrots, and celery until tender. Dash with salt and pepper.
- Put half of the mixture in the crock pot
- Cook ground turkey with the rest of the carrot/celery/onion mixture. Add a heaping of black pepper and meat seasoning.
- Put meat, diced tomatoes, nacho cheese soup, 1 can of milk, drained hominey, and diced tomatoes in the crock pot.
- Cook on High for 2-3 hours or on low for 3-6 hours.