Happy Friday Friends! Who is ready for the weekend!?!?! I don’t know about y’all, but I love the weekends. It gives us time to regroup from a busy week and just enjoy being a family. What do y’all love about the weekends?? I am linking up with Erika, Andrea, & Narci for this week’s Friday Favorites. I don’t know about you, but I love this link up party because it gives me a chance to reflect on the week and just enjoy those moments.
- It has been raining non stop this week and you know what, I love it! Sports have been cancelled and we come home and just relax, in a cozy home reading and playing games. It has been a great break from the hustle and bustle of life. Here is a quick pic of our ditch full of water! We have gotten a ton of rain since Sunday!
2. When it’s raining out and a little chilly, nothing is better than some warm food. The other night, I made our jambalaya and it was so so good!
3. Since it has been raining, I have been wearing my Hunter Rain Boots and love that I can sport them with a skirt or leggings and still feel stylish and comfortable. I even found them on sale on Amazon and might need to get another pair!
4. Since it is now Fall, I did a post about my favorite boots this season and the ones I have been wearing non-stop! What is your favorite style boot for Fall?
5. Y’all, if you have not tried the Maple Pecan Latte, you need to run to your nearest Starbucks and try it! My friends who are tried and true to their Starbucks drink, tried it and LOVED IT! I love how it is still Fall and not as sweet as the Pumpkin Spice Latte. This has definitely been my new drink of choice!!
Those are my Favorites from the week friends! They are still undecided about playing soccer this Saturday, so we might be on the field or we might be at home being all cozy! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!