Hi Friends! It’s Show & Tell Tuesday and this topic is all about your Reverse Bucket List! I am linking up with Momfessionals to bring you this Tuesday’s topic!
My hubby and I love building a bucket list of things we want to do or places we want to visit and it’s always fun because we can dream and set goals to accomplish. A reverse bucket list is hard, at least for me, because I get embarrassed and feel like a lot of other people have accomplished far more, but with that said. Here is my reverse bucket list of things that I have accomplished and am proud of.
- A strong joint supported marriage. We love deeply and support each other in every aspect.
- Taking a chance on love and meeting my husband on match.com.
- Our three beautiful children (ages 2, 4, 6) who surprise me every day with their love for each other and other people.
- Being a mom and all the fun and not so fun that goes along with it.
- Volunteering in different aspects to help people.
- The various volunteer board positions I have held over the years.
- Completing my Doctorate in Education by at age 30.
- Earning a 4.0 for my Masters & a 3.9 GPA for my Doctorate, while having & raising babies.
- The chance to get to teach all of my students over the years.
- Traveling and meeting all different types of people and forming a connection with each person.