1. I made this yummy cheesey corn chowder over the weekend and it is perfect for Fall. Did I mention that it is SUPER easy and you use your crockpot so that’s a win! You can find the recipe here
2. I LOVE all of the Hallmark movies!! If you haven’t watched the Hallmark movies, you should. They are the perfect sweet movie that warms your heart! I can even get my hubby to watch them on occasion. The first movie of their Fall Harvest collection starts this Saturday, so you better believe I have my DVR set!
3. Our littlest one just started Mom’s Day Out and she is loving it! She is such a social butterfly that she really enjoys going. With her in Mom’s Day Out a few hours each week, the hubby and I can grab a kid free lunch for a day date! This week we met up at a local Thai place and it was amazing! This was our appetizer and I would have shown our meal, but we ate it so fast that I didn’t get one!
4. I recently bought this super cute shirt dress from Old Navy and I love it! It is the perfect color for Fall and I love that I can dress it up or down!! If you are stuck on outfit ideas, check out magnoliagraceblog on Instagram for some inspirations
5. I shared a post about my skincare and how it has gone 360 degrees from high school until now. When I was younger, I loved being in the sun and it definitely showed along with having babies, but now that I am older, I have done a much better job this past summer keeping my face covered in sunscreen and floppy hats!
6. My last favorite thing from the week is all of the Fall decorations. I shared a little insight here on how we decorate for Fall. I love how warm and welcoming Fall makes everyone feel!!
I hope everyone has a wonderful Fall-filled weekend! We are grilling steaks tonight and I think the new Wonder Woman movie is in our plans mixed in with soccer and a dinner with friends!
Happy Friday Friends!!