- I LOVE seeing all of the support, prayers, and help from one another with Hurricane Harvey. It is truly amazing to see everyone come together and just help. A little bit of help goes a long way, and makes you think – If we would care a little less about ourselves and a little more about someone else, that movement can be a powerful thing!
- Old Navy – Has been on point with their clothes this season and did I mention you can usually get it on sale! Umm YES PLEASE!
- Fall- I just love Fall and even though in Texas our Fall isn’t really till like November, we have had cooler temperatures and I am just in heaven!
- Candles – The change in season also means candles with fall scents. My favorite right now is Leaves from Bath & Body Works. I also like the Pumpkin Spice Chai candle from Michaels if you are looking for something more budget friendly.
- My Starbucks drink this week has been the cinnamon dolce latte, but I can’t wait till they bring out Pumpkin Spice lattes for the season!!
I hope everyone enjoys their holiday weekend!