I was talking to my sister and she mentioned I needed to do a 5 must haves for makeup. My makeup routine is easy and I have down to about 5-7 minutes depending on interruptions from kiddos! I am no makeup queen, by any means, but here are my favorites and everything is under $40.
- L’Oréal Paris Infallible Pro-Glow Foundation, Natural Buff, 1 fl. oz. I was using the Giorgio Armani Beauty – Luminous Silk Foundation and it’s good, but not $65 bucks good. I needed something more cost efficient and it hits the spot at around $10. The coverage lasts all day and gives you that dewy look. They also have it in matte if you prefer something with less glow. During the summer months, I have been using #205 but will change color with the winter months. If you are unsure of your color, check out Sephora online and they can take your current foundation color and find a color match in another product.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit – I use the Light to Medium shade and I have gone through about 3 of these, but they last and I use it every day! It is a bit of a splurge with it being $40, but I like how user friendly it is. Right now, I have been using the Sand color to brighten areas of my face. I have found how to contour by watching a few you tube videos and contour/highlight certain features that I want slim or accentuate.
3. L’Oreal Voluminous Primer – Here is where I save money. I have used the more expensive brand and the L’Oreal primer works just as great, but much more budget friendly at around $5.
4. Maybelline Great Lash Mascara This mascara has been my go to lately because it doesn’t clump and makes my lashes look long. It also comes in for under $5!!
5. Eyeko London Skinny Liquid Eyeliner – I received this in a gift subscription makeup box and this has become my new favorite. I have tried the Kat Von D liner and I have to say this one lasts and it is super easy to use. It is on the higher end side at around $18, but it will last and last!
“We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.”