Y’all I LOVE me some Chick-Fil-A. The food is good, healthy options and they are always the friendliest!! One of my favorite menu items is their wrap and I have gotten it as close as possible to satisfy my endless craving for their cool wraps.
- Flat-Out 90 calorie wrap
- Leaf lettuce
- Shredded Purple cabbage
- Julienne Carrots
- Shredded mixed cheese
- Basically this is a layering process.
- 1 wrap and place the lead lettuce to cover.
- Add the julienne carrots and shredded cabbage.
- Spread the chicken and sprinkle with cheese.
- Roll up and cut in half. Dip in your favorite sauce. I like things spiced, so I like Franks Buffalo Sauce 😁
Note: For the chicken- I usually cook in the crockpot with some Mrs. Dash lemon pepper and some water. Cook on High for 4 hours. You can shred or dice the chicken for it. I like my chicken cold in the wrap, so it’s usually cooked the day before or earlier that day.