Some people love to read and some don’t. My hubby is a don’t, but me on the other hand loves to read. I try to read about 3-4 books a month and it’s usually done waiting for my kiddos to get out of school, when the kiddos are in bed, or when I have about 5 minutes to spare.
I am a hopeless romantic and love a great chick lit or some book on how to better yourself. If you have any recommendations send them my way!
- Fairytale Beginnings: A Heartwarming Romantic Comedy by Holly Martin
- This novel was everything a sweet, romantic comedy should be. If you are a hopeless romantic then this is a book for you. It even has mystery from them finding clues to uncover a secret treasure! It kept me intrigued and I was up late at night trying to finish it because it was that good!! I have read a couple of Martin’s Christmas novels and they were just as good!
- Fairytale Beginnings
- The Little Book of Hygge: The Danish Secrets to Happy Living by Meik Wiking
- This book is a pretty quick and informational read about why the Danes are ranked as the happiest country in the world. The word Hygge has similar meanings around the world, but for me it is that cozy feeling you get from a warm fireplace, curled up with a good book, and a chai latte. I took away some great information to making my life more Hygge!
- The Little Book of Hygge
- The Magnolia Story by Chip and Joanna Gaines
- This autobiography is too cute for words! I am always a Chip and Joanna fan. Who can resist his funny personality and her on point decorating abilities. Please come decorate my house!! Their story gives readers insight into how their values were built, how they met, and their life together tackling various projects. It was a great read and you will fall even more in love with them!
- The Magnolia Story