Quick post on what’s for dinner. This chicken salad is healthy, a crowd pleaser and did I mention, easy. I don’t do complicated- Ain’t nobody got time for that!!
- Plain Greek yogurt
- Red grapes
- 3 Boneless/skinless chicken breast
- Season the chicken to your liking and put in the crockpot on high for 3/3.5 hours.
- Dice up celery about 1 1/2 cups
- Slice up grapes about 1 1/2 cups
- Mix the grapes and celery together. Shred the chicken with forks and use a knife if you want smaller bits.
- Add about 1 cup or more to your liking of Greek yogurt and mix.
- Add seasoning to your liking. I usually use Harley’s for everything. However, you can use lemon juice, red pepper for a little kick etc.
- Refrigerate for a little bit. Always better the next day.