I made these as an appetizer for Christmas Eve, but they were such a hit that I made them again for dinner. These will definitely be a staple in our house because they are perfect for an easy meal on Sunday or when we have people over for football.
They are savory and sweet and it has that extra yum factor than your typical grape jelly and mustard meatball combo. Not to mention they are an easy crock-pot meal! Whoo Hoo!!
- 1 – 10.5 oz can Jellied Cranberry Sauce
- 1 Jar of Red Pepper Jelly
- 1 – 12 oz. Jar chili sauce
- 2 Tablespoons of Brown Sugar
- Few dashes of hot sauce
- 1 (32 ounce) bag frozen meatballs – homestyle
- Mix everything together except the meatballs in the crock pot.
- Add the meatballs and stir to coat them. Cook on LOW for 6-8 hours or HIGH for 2 – 2 1/5 hours.
**Sharing this recipe from Spicy Southern Kitchen.