So it’s after Christmas and you have family and friends staying at your house for the holidays and you need something quick & easy to feed the masses. This one is my tried and true, crowd pleaser and I’m not going to lie, I have eaten this even after breakfast. Enjoy!
What You Need:
- 1 Box Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 Small Vanilla Instant Pudding
- 1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Cup Buttermilk
- 3/4 Cup Pecans, Chopped
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 3 Tablespoons Cinnamon
- Mix cake mix, pudding, oil, buttermilk and eggs together until blended.
- Mix in a small bowl sugar and cinnamon, and set aside.
- Grease a 9×13-inch pan. Sprinkle bottom with 1/4 of cinnamon mixture.
- Pour 1/2 of the cake batter in the pan. Sprinkle 1/2 of the cinnamon mixture on top.
- Pour remaining batter in pan. Top with the rest of the cinnamon mixture and pecans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes. When done, pour 1 stick melted butter slowly on top.