A staple in our house are they peanut butter protein cookies. They are packed with protein and are delicious. I love them first thing out of the oven and later on they are just as yummy. These little treats are great for a quick snack or after working out. What do you like to eat after working out?
Peanut Butter Protein Cookies
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp. Baking Soda
- 1/4 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1/4 Cup Almond Butter
- 4 TBSP. PB2 powder
- 2 1/2 TBSP Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar (Not Packed)
- 1/4 Cup Stevia
- 1 Cup Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees
- In a mixing bowl, lightly mix the egg
- Add all of the ingredients except chocolate chips and mix together.
- Fold in the chocolate chips
- Bake for 8 minutes and let cool, Enjoy!!