Nothing says Fall, like pumpkin spice. I am one of those that loves when Pumpkin Spice everything hits the shelves and I take FULL advantage!!
These delish cookies could not be more perfect for Fall and they are always requested by my hubby.
What is your favorite Fall cookie? Let me know, I always love trying new ones out!!
Pumpkin Spice Cookies
- 1 spice cake box mix
- 1 pumpkin spice pudding mix
- 1 cup pumpkin spice chips *Reserve 1/2 cup of chips
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Preheat oven 350
- Stir together spice cake mix, pudding mix & baking powder
- Add eggs and oil and mix until well blended.
- Fold in 1 cup of pumpkin spice chips and scoop by rounded spoonfuls on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes and let cool for 5 minutes on the cookie sheet.
- While cooling, use the reserve pumpkin spice chips and place on top of the cookies. Transfer to a wire rack to finishing cooling. Enjoy!